Emeraude Toubia

Emeraude Toubia (born March 1, 1989) is a Canadian-born American actress and model. She portrays Isabelle Lightwood in the Freeform fantasy series Shadowhunters. Toubia previously appeared as a contestant in two beauty competition series, Nuestra Belleza Latina and Model Latina. Toubia was born in Vancouver, British Columbia and raised in Brownsville, Texas as an only child. Her mother, Mirta Sonia (née Solis), was born and raised in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico, and her father is Lebanese. Discussing her heritage, Toubia stated, "I am so proud of where I come from. My mom is Mexican, my dad is Lebanese and I'm American, and I think that's what being an American is. It's a melting pot." As a child, she was professionally trained in classical ballet, flamenco, belly dance, and lyrical dance.

Toubia had been romantically-linked to musician Prince Royce since August 2011. Mexican-Lebanese actress, whose first name represents a stone the color of beauty and love.

Emeraude Toubia
Page 1 Page 2