Julianna Guill

Julianna Guill (born July 7, 1987) is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Bree in the 2009 film Friday the 13th and Scarlet Hauksson in the webisode series My Alibi. She also co-starred in the TBS series Glory Daze as Christie Dewitt. She currently stars as Becca Riley in Bravo's Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce. She was born in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Guill has made numerous guest appearances in television series such as One Tree Hill, CSI: Miami, 90210, How I Met Your Mother and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She also had regular roles in the web television series My Alibi and the TBS series Glory Daze.

Guill is friends with Community star Alison Brie, with whom she co-starred in My Alibi; along with fellow My Alibi co-star Cyrina Fiallo; they perform together as a singing group The Girls.