Sexy Ashley Greene

My life is a crazy whirlwind right now. I'm just working and working and working. With the success of the film, there are a lot of things you get offered, places people want you to go just to have you there, and I really haven't been able to do that. Between this and other films, I've just been working. You know, I was a struggling actor, and I was modeling to pay bills. I was worried about rent, and I was living with two other people. To go from that to me going, "I need a break, I need a day off", is a crazy thing. It's good, and it's tiring, but my mom being able to see what I'm doing every single day on the Internet? It's crazy! From nobody really knowing or really caring who you are or what you do to suddenly making headlines with what you're eating, where you're going, who you're hanging out and having coffee with is nuts. But I guess it helps when I'm walking into these rooms with directors and producers, all of a sudden, they know who I am. That's the craziest thing ... -- on how her life has changed since Twilight (2008) debuted.

It was a really long, tedious process. I hadn't read the books, but I read them because they wouldn't release the script or breakdown. My manager told me to go into the audition and to do a good job and not to mess up because the casting directors were sticklers. So, I was like, "How am I supposed to do a good job? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be playing!" I originally auditioned for "Bella", and so I read the first book and kind of fell in love with it. I went in and auditioned and actually they called me back in and said, "No, you're not right for Bella", so I was bummed, and then they brought me back for "Alice". I worked more on it - that was all I did for a couple of days before I went in. I came in probably like five times before I actually got the role - and then I went home for Christmas and literally just had to wait and wait. I thought that I didn't get it again, and then I got the call that I was "Alice" and I freaked out and called my dad and mom -- on how she got the role of "Alice Cullen" in Twilight (2008).

Ashley Greene
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4